ADMIRE THE ENCHANTING & SPELLBINDING PLACE IN MEGHALAYA TOUR PACKAGE
INR13900 INR12900 / per person
GUWAHATI – SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE – MAWLLYNNONG – SHILLONG – GUWAHATI
Guwahati – Shillong
Today arrive at Guwahati airport, visit Kamakhya temple, Umananda Temple and then drive to Shillong (130kms / 3 hrs drive), enroute stop at the scenic view point of the Umiam Lake (the largest manmade lake in Northeast India), reach Shillong and check into hotel. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Today after breakfast visit Shillong Peak, Cathedral, Ward’s Lake, Lady Hydari Park, Don Bosco Museum, later explore Police Bazar, evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Shillong – Cherrapunjee
Today after breakfast we set to explore Shillong and Cherrapunjee (56 kms / 02 hrs drive), we will visit the Elephant falls, and the drive further to Cherrapunjee, and at Cherrapunjee we visit Mawdok Valley View Point, Seven Sister Falls, The Nohkalikai Falls (the fourth highest falls in the world), Mawsmai Cave, Dainthlen Falls and Krem Falls. After exploring for the day check into hotel and relax, evening at leisure and overnight stay in Cherrapunjee.
Cherrapunjee – Mawllynnong – Shillong
Today after breakfast we drive to Mawllynnong (110 kms / 03 hrs drive), explore the village and also trek for 10 min to visit the Single Decker Living Root Bridge in Riwai village, also visit The Dawki (Indo – Bangla Border) later go for a boat ride in Umngot River (the crystal clear river), after day long excursion back to Shillong and overnight stay.
Shillong – Guwahati – Home
Today drive to Guwahati airport for onward destination.
The package price includes
- 3 Nights accommodation in Shillong
- 1 Night accommodation in Cherrapunjee
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Railway Station or Airport
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
4 Nights 5 Days