Fantabulous Holidays has a well-planned Shimla and Manali tour package in which all the important destinations of Shimla and Manali are covered. You get to visit mesmerising tourist locations like Kufri, pandoh Dam, Rohtang Pass etc. Fantabulous Holidays is known for its budget-friendly Shimla Manali tour package. Though the tour packages have economical pricing no compromises are made with the convenience and comfort of the esteemed clients. The tour is well organised and the company ensures that the clients face no issues during the tour. So, if you are an adventure freak who also loves to connect with nature and who loves to chill with family and friends then the tour package of Shimla and Manali by Fantabulous Holidays is just tailor-made for you.
Shimla – Arrival
On your arrival at Airport or railway station, the Fantabulous tour representative will receive you. Then begins your road journey to Shimla. En route, you get to see some amazing glimpses that will surely astound you. On arrival at Shimla, the check-in formalities are completed and then it is time to go shopping at the Mall road. Next, it is time to visit Lord Hanuman’s famous Jhakoo temple and then catch up with some cultural activities at the Ridge. Later have dinner and take good night sleep.
Shimla – Local Tour
Today After hearty breakfast, you will be taken to visiting the sports capital of Shimla Kufri This place is located at an elevation of 2622 meters and is a must-visit place Visit later visit the Himalayan Mini Zoo which is home to wildlife like Monal, Mountain Leopard, Musk deer, Barking deer, Himalayan Tahr, Goral, Sambar. and very famous Himalayan griffon. after enjoying a day full of adventure have dinner at the hotel and take sweet night sleep.
The following day after time to check out from your hotel in Shimla and drive to Manali. On your way to Manali, you get to see Sundernagar Lake, Mandi and you also get to see the Pandoh Dam. after arriving at Manali check at a respected hotel take a rest after a beautiful long journey. later have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Manali – Solang Valley Tour
Today is 4the day of the Shimla Manali tour package, after yummy breakfast, it is time to visit the Solang valley which is a haven for adventure enthusiasts. the journey to Solang valley is so mesmerizing that you can’t resist it. In Solang valley, there are lots of activities one can enjoy like Zorbing, Skiing during winters, paragliding,quad biking. after an eventful day come back to your hotel and have a tasty dinner. overnight at Hotel.
Manali – Local Tour
After a delicious breakfast, it’s time to go for local sightseeing in this beautiful place called Manali. You just cannot miss out on visiting the Hidimba Devi temple which is a heritage temple and has importance from the times of Mahabharata. then visit the Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and experience the spirituality within yourself. Later, in the evening you are free to explore the Mall road and try local cuisine or buy souvenirs for your loved one.
Manali – Home
Today is a departure day from Manali after breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Airport or Railway station to way back home. you take back
memories of the exotic Shimla and Manali tour package of Fantabulous Holidays
and this tour will remain in your memory for life.
The package price includes
- 2 Night accommodation in Shimla
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire for 2-3 pax, AC Tavera/Innova/Xylo/Ertiga or similar for 4-6 pax and Tempo Traveller for 8-10 pax. The vehicle will be strictly as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
The package price excludes
- Any Train / Bus / Air Fare from/to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals/en-route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterages, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony/horse rides, rafting, cable car/ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc., the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Cost of Vehicle for Rohtang pass.
- RT-PCR /Antigen Test
- Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Online Advance as per Website
|Within 45 to 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||75% of total tour cost or Non Refundable component whichever is higher|
|Within 30 days prior to the departure of the tour||100% of total tour cost|
|Days before departure:||Cancellation Charge:|
|7 to 15 days||75% + Non Refundable Component|
|15 to 30 days||30% + Non Refundable Component|
|Hotel / Air||100% in case of non-refundable ticket / Hotel Room|
Term & Conditions
- The hotel will be subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The food service at respective hotels depends on hotel occupancy. In case of low occupancy, a Set Menu for a fixed price will be provided by the hotel as per your chosen food plan.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels, changes in the cost if any will be advised at the time of Final Confirmation.
- Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination
- Rohtang pass additional charges to be paid directly to the transporter as the driver will drop at one point according to Manali taxi union rule.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds and are strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in
- Standard Check-in time 12:00 HRS – 14:00 HRS and Check-out time 10:00hrs – 12:00 HRS (Noon) as per the hotel policy.
- Supplementary charges are applicable for travel during these periods.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Request you to follow Covid-19 rules and regulations properly.
- Any RT-PCR Test required to travel. The same shall be borne by the guests.
It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
What is the best time to visit Shimla and Manali
The best time to visit Shimla and Manali is between May to September but snow lovers can come here from October to March. So plan your Tour Package for Shimla accordingly.
How to reach Shimla?
Shimla can be reached by road. If you are coming from Delhi by road it will take around 7 – 8 Hours. and if you are coming from Chandigarh its take near about 4 Hours. The nearest airport is Chandigarh International Airport and the nearest railway station is in Kalka.
How to reach Manali?
In Manali, one can come by Road or by Air. The nearest airport is Bhuntar it’s about 50 Km away from main Manali. or the best way to reach Manali is by Road on can take an overnight bus from Delhi, the distance between Delhi to Manali is 540km, and from Chandigarh is 305km. if your looking for the Tarin option then you will be not happy to know that there is no direct train to Manali.
What type of clothes should we wear in Shimla and Manali
If you are going in Summers you should carry light woollen. but one should not forget to carry sunglasses, socks, headgears. but if you are travelling to enjoy winters then one must carry heavy woollen, jackets, thick socks and boots, gloves again headgears are must.
Shimla-One of the most serene tourist destinations:
This summer capital of India has lots of significance and importance right from the British era. Shimla is considered a tourist hot spot and there are several reasons for this. The capital of Himachal Pradesh is located at an elevation of 2200 m. Shimla is an absolute paradise and it is one place that is close to nature. This hill station has some exclusive churches and buildings right from colonial times that have beautiful and innovative architecture. All the foodies and people who just love shopping must visit Mall Road. You also get to check out the UNESCO recognised World Heritage Site that is the Kalka-Shimla train route.
Places that you must visit in Shimla:
- The Ridge is a tourist hotspot and is located on Mall Road.
- Kufri which is the sports capital of Shimla is known for its interesting natural landscape and this place looks fascinating when it is covered with snow.
- Chail is located at an elevation of 2250 m and is famous for its lush green view and also one of the best places for getting the best hiking experience.
- Get a lovely lifetime experience by taking a ride on the Kalka-Shimla Toy train.
- Collect souvenirs and enjoy delicious food at Mall road which is located in the heart of Shimla.
- Don’t forget to visit the second largest and oldest church of North India and that is the Shimla Christ Church which is known for its neo-gothic architecture.
- Visit the famous Jhakoo temple which is dedicated to Lord Hanumana.
- You will love to look at the green landscape of the Green Valley in Shimla.
Manali- Every nature lovers’ favourite destination:
Manali is a place which is known for its spell-bounding natural landscape. This is one of the most loved honeymoon destinations where couples get to spend quality time with each other in the laps of nature. One can also opt for the Shimla Manali tour package with family and friends as there are many interesting things that one can do like visit the amazing tourist places and enjoy sports and adventure activities like trekking, skiing, horse-riding etc.
Places that you must visit in Manali:
- You will enjoy capturing in the lens of your camera the snow-capped peaks of Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges
- The Kullu river, the flora and the natural landscape and pine trees will amaze you.
- You just cannot miss out on visiting the famous Rohtang Pass which connects Manali to the famous snow deserts Spiti and Lahaul.
- You must visit Solang Valley when you are in Manali. The Solang Valley is also known as the Snow View Point and it is located between the Beas Kund and the Solang Valley and is known for the glaciers and the snow-covered landscapes.
- Along with the beautiful views of pines and cedars and adventure activities you will also enjoy the delectable local food of Manali.
- The Hidimba temple is dedicated to Devi Hidimba who was the wife of Bhima of Mahabharata and this place is surrounded by Deodar trees.
- Feel rejuvenated by having a dip in the holy Vashishtha hot bath springs.
Just go ahead and book your Fantabulous Shimla and Manali tour package now!
Waste no more time and book your most awaited trip and the is trip to Shimla and Manali. All that you need to do is get in touch with the booking executives of Fantabulous Holidays and tell them about your requirements. The travel associates of Fantabulous Holidays will give you different options based on your budget and the number of days that you would like to spend in this paradise called Shimla and Manali. Once you give your approval the travel executives of Fanatabulous Holidays will make the booking and the best travel arrangements.
Fantabulous Holidays has been providing excellent services in the travel industry for a long time and they are known to arrange the best trips across India as well as to several international locations. If you also want to have the best vacation of your life then get in touch with us at Fantabulous Holidays right away and we shall make the best arrangements for you and your loved ones.
For complete information about our wonderful Shimla and Manali tour packages connect with our travel associates right away.