Splendid Manali and Dharamshala Tour
There are some really amazing places that you can visit in Himachal and for this, you have to choose one of our best Himachal Tour and Travel packages. This splendid package covers locations like Manali, Dharamshala, Dalhousie etc. The Group Himachal tour package covers some of the most fascinating destinations of Himachal.
The Himachal Tour Package kickstarts with sightseeing at Manali which includes a visit to the Hidimba Devi temple, sulphur hot springs at the Vasisth village and many other such wonderful locations. This Himachal Tour Package gives you the wonderful opportunity to take a look at the snow-capped mountains at the Rohtang Pass. This is surely one of the most amazing manali couple tour Packages
The Group Himachal tour package takes you to Dharamshala where you must visit the tea gardens, cricket stadium and Shiva temple. Your next stop in this Himachal Tour and Travel will be Mcleodganj which is known for the Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi, WaterFall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point, Church, Swimming Pool.
Next, it is time to visit Dalhousie in this Group Himachal tour package which is known for Sathdhara, Martyr’s Memorial at Panchpula and Subhash Baoli. The final part of this Himachal Tour Package is the Khajjiar excursion. There is only one place where you can get all the Himachal Tour and Travel information and that is Fantabulous Holidays.
We make the best travel arrangements and we shall make sure that your accommodation is in the best Himachal tourism hotels. Need the best arrangements? Then it has to be the vacation of h.p ,Himachal fantabulous tour operator.
Plan your Himachal vacation with us and you can be sure of having one of the most joyous vacations of your life. For more information get in touch with us right away.
Manali (Up to Snow line)
Manali to Dharmshala (280 Kms. / 10 Hrs.)
Dharamshala ( Local Mcleodganj )
Dharamshala – Dalhousie (145 KMS. / 5 HRS.)
Dalhousie – Khajjiar
Dalhousie – Chandigarh
The package price includes
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali
- 1 Night accommodation in Dalhousie
- 1 Night accommodation in Khajjiar
- 2 Night accommodation in Dharamshala
- Accommodation in handpicked hotels
- Pick Up and Drop to Delhi
- Daily Breakfast
- All transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- VAT/ Service Charges
The package price does not include
- Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees, etc.
- Any meals and services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Airfare with Tax
- Lunch and Dinner
General Cancellations Terms
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
- Airlines tickets once issued are Non-Refundable.
- Some Hotels room are non-refundable if canceled full room cost will be deducted,
- If cancellation is made 45 days prior to departure, 20% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 days prior to departure, 40% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 70% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- If cancellation is made 15 to 00 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- In case the passenger is No Show at the time of Departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted.
- Per person prices are quoted on twin-share basis (2 persons sharing a room).
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. These are generally pre-decided as per ferry operation schedules.
- FH reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Once the itinerary is booked its fixed and cannot be modified.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.