- Camp Stay
|Cairo||Grand Pyramids or similar|
|Nile Cruise||Nile Cruise or similar|
- Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
- All transfer from / to airports in a/c vehicles
- Private transfer from airports to the hotels/Nile cruises and vice versa as per above itinerary.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB
- 03 nights’ accommodation on FB bases (food only & no beverages) onboard a 5* Nile cruise
- Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Embo, Edfu & Luxor with local English speaking guides.
- I bottle of mineral water during the tours every day.
- 2 lunches & 3 dinners in oriental/Indian restaurants.
- Current entrance fees.
- ONE HALF TWIN FOC for every 15 paying guests
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, beverages,
- Entrance to any of the three pyramids or the solar boat
- Entrance to the mummy’s room in National Museum
- Any other item not mentioned above
- Domestic airfares are as per attached
- Return Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01: Cairo
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, Fantabulous Holidays representative welcomes you and assists you through the immigration process. Escorted transfer by a modern air-conditioned coach will take you to the hotel through Old Cairo to enjoy the panoramic view of the citadel with the towering mosque of Mohamed Ali pass by Sultan Hassan & El Refaie mosques. Check in the hotel upon arrival & free time to refresh. Dinner in an Indian restaurant & optional tour of the Sound & Light Show by the Pyramids. Back to the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Cairo.
Day 02: Pyramids- Sphinx- Museum- Khan El Khalili
Morning after early breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then start a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tones. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that so many writers and artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting, because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion’s body. A quick visit to papyrus institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit.
Lunch at an Indian restaurant then start afternoon visit to the Egyptian Museum for another tour
Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens.
After the visit of the museum a short drive through the downtown will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways.
Drive back to your hotel for refreshment & then go out for dinner at an Indian restaurant Drive back to the hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 03: Full day tour to Alexandria
Morning after early breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then transfer to Alexandria via the desert road –about 225 km– whereby you will start a guided tour to visit the Bombay’s’ pillars, the Catacombs & Montazah Gardens. You will also pass by Alexandrina Bibliotheca & overview Qaite Bay citadel from outside
Pompeii Column and Kom el-Shuqafa Catacombs Thirty meters high and built from Aswan pink granite, the Pompeii Column is thought to have been a present from the people of Alexandria to Emperor Diocletian. The majority of the remains found around the column can be been at the Greco-Roman Museum. At the top of the hill lies the entrance to the Kom al-Shuqafa Catacombs dating from the first and second centuries. They have been discovered by chance at the beginning of 20th, century.
Montazah Gardens; is about 150 hectare park surrounding the palace of Khedive Abbas with its amazing architecture worth of Walt Disney. Visitors enjoy strolling in the gardens or swimming of the nice sandy beaches.
Alexandrina Bibliotheca; the New Library of Alexandria, the New Bibliotheca Alexandrina is dedicated to recapture the spirit of openness and scholarship of the original Bibliotheca Alexandrina. It is much more than a library as it contains 13 different departments
Besides, the New Library also hosts a number of institutions which is growing and it is becoming the nerve center of many international and regional networks.
Qaite bay Fort has been guarding the bay for centuries; at the end of the Cornish rises the crenellated walls of the Mameluk fortress built in 1480 on the site of the Alexandria lighthouse
Lunch will be served during the tour in a an oriental restaurant
Drive back to Cairo, dinner at a restaurant.
Overnight stay at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 04: Cairo – Aswan visits – Nile cruise
Early wakeup & check out of the hotel. Tea & coffee will be served & breakfast box to take with. Drive to Cairo airport for about 70 minutes’ flight to Aswan – the southern gate of Egypt. Meet & assist upon arrival at Aswan airport. Aswan is one of the world’s best-known winter resorts. Start a guided tour to visit the Old Dam (just passing over it) and the High Dam, which provides irrigation and electricity to the whole Egypt and then a motor boat ride, will take you to the beautiful Temple of Philae on Isis Island then transfer to the Nile Cruise & Check in.
Lunch will be served onboard the cruise then afternoon relax tour by felucca to sail in around the Elephantine & Botanical Islands viewing the Agha Khan mausoleum. Back to the cruise again for dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 05: Abu simble- Nile cruise – Kom Embo – Edfu
Very early wakeup call & breakfast box will be ready to start an optional excursion by coach to the great Temples of Abu Simbel flanked by four giant stone statues of Ramses II. The Temple was reclaimed from the dam to rescue from the rising water of Lake Nasser and reconstructed in its present site.
Sail to Kom Embo upon returning from Abu simble. Visit The Ptolemaic Temple Shared by Two Gods, Sobek and Heroeris in Kom Embo. Sail to Edfu.
Overnight on board.
Day 06: Edfu – Esna – Luxor
Transfer by Kalesh or horse drawn carriage to the Temple of Horus to visit then back to the Nile Cruise and sail to Esna / Luxor. Visit Karnak temple upon arrival to Luxor and over view Luxor temple from outside as it is like an open museum.
Day 07: Luxor- departure
Early breakfast & check out then start a visit to the west bank in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon. Drive back to the Nile cruise & take the luggage and drive to Luxor airport for your international flight.
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th September.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
21 days prior to departure – Booking Deposit
20 Days – 14 Days prior to the departure of the Tour- 50% of tour cost
13 Days – 04 Days prior to the departure of the Tour- 75% of tour cost
03 Days – 00 Days prior to the departure of the Tour- 100% of tour cost
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services