- Upto 2 stars
- Camp Stay
- 3 nights accommodation in Shimla hotel
- Daily Breakfast with Dinner
- Shimla local sightseeing with kufri
- Pick up Shimla Volvo bus stand
- Drop at Shimla Volvo stand
- 5% Gst
|Destination||2 Star||3 Star|
|Shimla||King palace or Similar||Samrat regency or Similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 31th December.
|Category||2 Star||3 Star|
- Air Fare / Train fare / volvo fare .
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges (tip), fuel cost inclusive
Day 01:- Arrive Delhi-Shimla(By Volvo)(388 km 8/9 hours)
Arrival at Delhi by afternoon, Come to the Boarding Point at 9:00 P.M, Bus Start The 10:00 P.M. Overnight Journey In Volvo Bus For Delhi To Shimla By Road.
Day 02:- Shimla Local Sight Seeing ( By Cab)
Arrival At Shimla meet our representative welcome and drive to hotel after fresh up visit Shimla local sight seeing , Advance study, In evening free to Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
About Shimla-The British Empire may have ceased to exist, but its echo lingers on in Shimla (2205m). As the Summer Capital of the British in India, Shimla was the country’s focus for the better part of every year and now, is the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. Today, it has well developed facilities, easy accessibility and numerous attractions making it one of India’s most popular hill destinations. Situated in the lower ranges of the Himalayan Mountains, it is surrounded by pine deodar, oak and rhododendron forests. Towards the north lie the snow-covered high-ranges, while the valleys breathe whispering streams and swaying fields. Within the town are host of splendid colonial edifices, quaint cottages and charming walks. Shimla offers a variety of shopping, sport and entertainment activities.
Day 03 :- Shimla- Kufri- Shimla
Today morning after breakfast at proceed towards Kufri.. Later in the afternoon return to Shimla. Then you are free to explore The Mall Road, Ridge, and Scandle Point. Lakkar Bazaar, Christ church and Lower Bazaar. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 04 :–Shimla-Naldehra -Sightseeing
After Breakfast drive to Naldehra and then enjoy the sightseeing of Golf ground in Naldehra and in evening come back your hotel for overnight stay
Day 05 :- Shimla – Delhi Drop (By Volvo )
After Breakfast check out from hotel and And Catch The Bus In The morning At 8:00 A.M. From Local bus stand Shimla, Back To Delhi .. .....… tour and but sweet memories in your memories
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services