- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
- 1 Nights accommodation in Kandy
- 1 Night accommodation in Nuwara Eliya
- 1 Night Accommodation in Bentota
- Meal plane-3 Breakfast as indicated on the itinerary
- Child 00 – 02 Years Free of Charge.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle on private basis throughout tour.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide for groups up to 10 pax and for groups above 11 pax, an English speaking National guide will be provided with an additional cost.
- Service charges & Government tax (VAT 12%, NBT 2.04%, SC 10%, and TDL 1%)
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star|
|Kandy||Oakray City Hotel or similar||Earl’s Regent or similar|
|Nuwara Eliya||Oakray Summer Hill Breez Hotel or similar||Hotel Jojo’s or similar|
|Bentota||Hibiscus Beach Hotel or similar||The Surf or similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 10th October. Child 00-02 Years Complimentary.
|Category||3 Star INR||4 Star INR|
|Child with bed||6,000||6,700|
|Child without bed||3,800||4,200|
- Return Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01: Kandy
Welcome to the Kandy. Upon Arrival you will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative. He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage- Started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded, the orphanage has grown to be a big family today. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now, including baby elephant brought from various parts, as well as 14 babies born as a result of the captive breeding program.
Visit a Spice Garden at Mawanella – and see the luscious Cinnamons, Cardamoms, Pepper plants etc. You can also purchase your requirements of spices.
Kandy- The hill capital. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere. In the evening you could visit to Kandy city tour, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Arts and crafts Centre, a Gem museum and a lapidary and The Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic- Ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relichas grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world.
Gem Museum & Lapidary –Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gem in the world. At night be a witness of the cultural show. Kandyan Dance is a dance form that originated in the area called Kandy of the Central hills region in Sri Lanka. But today it has been widespread to other parts of the country.
Overnight stay at hotel in Kandy.
Day 02: Kandy -Peradeniya- Nuwara Eliya(76.3 km/2-3 hrs)
Morning after delicious Breakfast, you will proceed to the Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya. There after transfer to Pinnawela Visit.
Royal Botanical Gardens- Sixty Seven hectares of exquisite beauty and botanical treasurers containing more than 4000 species, this is haven not only for Scientists but to every nature lover as well.
After visiting Peradeniya you could proceed to Nuwara Eliya, En Route Ramboda falls. Also visit tea factories and tea plantation.
Nuwara Eliya – The ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coldest places on the island, but is really just like an England spring day although the temperature does drop at night. All around Nuwara Eliya you will see evidence of the British influence. Houses are like country cottages or Queen Ann style mansions.
Seetha Amman Temple- Seetha Amman Temple is located approximately 1 kilometer from Hakgala Botanical Garden.The temple is located in the village called “Seetha Eliya”.
Afterwards commence a city tour in Nuwara Eliya.
The city was founded by Samuel Baker, the discoverer of Lake Albert and the explorer of the Nile in 1846. Nuwara Eliya’s climate lent itself to becoming the prime sanctuary of the British civil servants and planters in Ceylon. Nuwara Eliya, called Little England then, was also a hill country retreat where the British colonialists could immerse in their pastimes such as fox hunting, deer hunting, polo, golf and cricket. Many of the buildings retain features from the colonial period such as the Queen’s Cottage, General’s House, Grand Hotel, Galway Forest Lodge, Town Post Office and even new hotels are often built and furnished in the colonial style.
Overnight stay at hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 03: Nuwara Eliya-Bentota(211.5 km/5-6 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Bentota. En route visit to White Water Rafting at Kelani River.
Kithulgala – Kitulgala is a small town in the west of Sri Lanka. It is in the wet zone rain forest, which gets two monsoons each year, and is one of the wettest places in the country.
In evening visit to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery.
Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery – Kosgoda is famous for its turtle hatchery operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1981 to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. The hatcheries pay fishermen for eggs that they collect at night along the long sandy beach.
Overnight stay at hotel in Bentota.
Day 04: Bentota- Colombo(87km/2-3 hrs )
Morning after healthy breakfast free for city tour till transfer to airport for departure. And back with sweet memories.
Colombo– like many capital cities in developing countries Colombo is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood, yet in some parts; the old world charm is retained. After city tour Departure transfer to Airport.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs. 10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.