- Camp Stay
Day 01: Delhi
Arrivel Delhi Airport/Railway Station, you will meet representative of Fantabulous Holidays. He/She will assist you with the transfer to hotel and check in for leisure.
Delhi: is one of the most important cities of India, as it is the National Capital Territory, which is also the location of the major administrative and legal offices of the country. It is a popular destination amongst tourists, who wants to have a look at the heritage of India and the cultural ethnicity, though you will also get to see the traces of an emerging economy, and business state.
Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi- Agra (210 Km/ 4 Hrs)
Moring after delicious breakfast, check out from hotel ,then visit to sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi.
JAMA MASJID: JAMA MASJID is the last work of Emperor Shah Jahan. Its construction began in 1650 and was completed within six years.
Qutub Minar: The tall minaret was constructed in 1192 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak, and later completed by his successor Iltutmish. The soaring conical tower is an exquisite example of Indo-Islamic Afghan architecture.
India Gate: A memorial inscribed with the names of the valiant Indian soldiers who laid down their lives in World War I.
Rashtrapati Bhawan: Residence of the Royalty Modern New Delhi, or New Delhi as it is called, centers around the Rashtrapati Bhawan. It is architecturally a very impressive building standing at a height. Red fort visit from outside. Later drive to Agra
Agra: The uniqueness and importance of Agra are essentially the two factors that make this stunning city stand out, incomparable to the rest of the world. Agra is home to the famous Taj Mahal, one of the top tourist destinations and buildings in the entire world. Its immense amount of history doesn’t stop there, though! Agra also contains two other UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. The grounds of the Taj Mahal and Agra in general are completely jaw dropping and awe-inspiring. There is nothing like this city in the rest of the world, and it has been known to change lives. The unique aspects are profound, such as the great stories behind the beautiful buildings existing today. Arrive at Agra transfer to hotel, check in to hotel take rest, free for leisure,
Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (250 km – 5 HRS)
Morning after healthy breakfast, check out from hotel then visit to sightseeing tour of Agra.
TAJ MAHAL- Built by Shah Jahan, the Taj is a white marble memorial to his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed, and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen.
AGRA FORT- Fort built in red sandstone with its magnificent palaces, halls of public and private audience and the beautiful gardens. This is where Emperor Shah Jahan was kept under house arrest by his third son Aurangzeb and spent the last year of his life viewing the Taj Mahal from across the river Jamuna.
Later drive to Jaipur en route visiting Fatehpur Sikri.
FATEHPUR SIKRI –the deserted red Sandstone City, Emperor Akbar built that as his capital and palace in the late 16th century is an exhilarating experience. It a veritable fairytale city and its “ruins” are in pristine condition … it’s not hard to imagine what the court life must have been like in the days of it’s grandeur.
Jaipur: Founded in AD 1727 by Sawai Jaisingh II, Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is popularly known as the Pink City with broad avenues and spacious gardens. The capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur is steeped in history and culture. Here the past comes alive in magnificent forts and palaces, blushed pink, where once lived the maharajas. The bustling bazaars of Jaipur, famous for Rajasthani jewellery, fabric and shoes, This fascinating city with its romantic charm takes you to an epoch of royalty and tradition. Jaipur has been recommended in the ancient Indian treatise on architecture. Each grid consists of a square, and these have been planned so that, at the heart of the city is the City Palace. Arrive at Jaipur ,transfer to hotel check in to hotel and take rest ,rest of day free for leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 04: Jaipur-Delhi (280 KM/ 6 hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel, then visit to excursion tour Amber Fort. Elephant ride ascent to the fort.
AMBER FORT PALACE- Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds it’s ultimate expression. Continue sight- seeing.
CITY PALACE- A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
JANTAR MANTAR– This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use.
HAWA MAHAL- The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds” is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trelliswork and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women. Arrive at Delhi, transfer to hotel check in to hotel and take rest.
Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Day 05: Delhi
Morning after breakfast you will check out from the hotel & proceed to railway station/airport to go back home with sweet memories .
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Delhi
- 1 Night Accommodation in Agra
- 1 Night Accommodation in Jaipur
- Daily Breakfast
- 10% Discount & Sightseeing by A/c Indigo / Innova car / Tempo Traveler. ( 2 Pax Dzire or Etios, 4 Pax Dzire or Etios,, 6 Pax Innova Car, 10 Pax Tempo Traveler & 12 Pax Tempo Traveler, 14 Pax Tempo Traveler )
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.