- Upto 2 stars
- Camp Stay
- 2 night accommodation at Manali hotel
- 2 night accommodation at Shimla hotel
- Daily breakfast, Lunch, dinner
- DJ night at Manali Hotel
- Himachal Traditional folk Dance at hotel side in Manali
- Delhi to Manali Hotel by Volvo bus
- Manali Hotel to Shimla Hotel by Volvo bus
- Shimla hotel to Delhi Air port by Volvo bus
- Manali sightseeing – Hadimba Devi temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Rishi temple, Lord Rama temple, Siyali Mahadev temple ,Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar etc…..
- Shimla local sightseeing- Kufri, Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple
|Manali||Utopia Resort & Spa or Similar|
|Shmla||Hotel Snow Lotus or Similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Departure Dates - 3 April, 10 April, 17 April, 24 April, 1 May, 8 May, 15 May, 22 May, 29 May, 5 June, 12, June, 19 June, 26 June, 3 July, 10 July, 17 July, 24 July, 31 July.
- Air fare/ Flight fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 00: Arrival from Delhi to Manali
Depart from Delhi in night by Volvo bus ,arrive Manali in morning where you will be transferred to a local hotel for check in purposes.
Day 01: Manali local sightseeing with Solang valley
In morning we will start our local sightseeing which includes the following.
Solang Valley is an all-year round attraction in Manali. During summers, you can indulge in activities (optional) like paragliding, zorbing, parachuting and even horse riding. Covered by green meadows and with the warmth of the sun, the valley looks every bit as picturesque. During winters, sports like skiing, sledging and snow scootering are available here. It is Heaven on earth. Once you visit the valley, you will feel positive vibes, calmness and absolute peace here.
Manali local sightseeing:
The Hidimba Devi temple, dedicated to Goddess Hidimba, it exudes serenity with the views of the snow-capped mountains. The only Manu temple in India is also located in Manali. Siyali Mahadev temple ,Tibetan Monastery,Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” which is well known for its hot springs . There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashistha and to Lord Rama.
At night D J party and Bonfire will be at Hotel
Meal: Lunch, Dinner
Day 02: Manikaran visit and sightseeing
After early morning breakfast you will visit Manikaran. You will visit there many places like Lord Rama temple, Hot spring water and famous Gurudawara. Later come back your hotel for overnight stay.
Himachal Traditional folk Dance will be at the hotel in evening
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Departure Manali to Shimla
After breakfast depart Manali and reach Shimla late evening. Check in your hotel at Shimla which is given by our company for your beautiful tour.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04: Shimla local sightseeing with Kufri
After breakfast we will proceed to shimla city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu temple, Afternoon we will have and excursion tour of Kufri.
Kufri is a small hill station in Shimla district of Himachal Pradesh . It is located 13 km from the state capital Shimla on the National Highway No.22. The name Kufri is derived from the word Kufri meaning “lake” in the local language. It has an average elevation of 2,290 meters (7,510 feet). The place is a tourist hot spot for its awesome scenic and sports activities. There are many beautiful places to visit like Green valley, Wild flower hall, Hali Pad, Kufri, Indira Tourist Park, Mini zoo and fagu valley. Most restaurants are centered in and around the main market area. Later in the evening you can take a stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town –“THE MALL & THE RIDGE”. This large open space in the heart of town presents excellent views of the mountain ranges. Shimla’s landmarks – the neo-gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo-Tudor library building are worth seeing.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 05: Shimla to Delhi
After early morning breakfast and check out we will depart from Shimla back to Delhi And you will be come back your home with sweet memories.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.