- Upto 3 stars
- Camp Stay
- 2 Nights accommodation in Phuket
- 2 Nights accommodation in Krabi
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya
- Daily Breakfast One Lunch at Krabi
- 4 Island tour by Traditional Long tail Boat in Krabi
- Phuket City and Island Discovery Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Pattaya Coral Island tour with lunch on Seat in Coach basis
- Bangkok City tour and Temple Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Visit Gems Galley on Seat in Coach basis
- Return Airport Transfers in Phuket, Karbi, Bangkok, Pattaya on Seat in Coach basis
- Pattaya to Bangkok Transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Transfers from Phukat to Krabi by Ferry
|Phuket||Jiraporn hill resort or similar|
|Krabi||Green House Hotel or similar|
|Pattaya||Bella Express Hotel or similar|
|Bangkok||BS Residance Suvarnbhumi or similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30 December
|Category||Per Person on twin sharing|
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 1 Phuket
Welcome to the jewel of the Andaman Sea and a popular tropical beach resort. Upon arrival at airport you will meet with Fantabulous Holidays representative, He /she will assist with transfers to hotel. check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 2 Phuket City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you would procced to Phuket city tour. Welcome to pearl of Andaman, Phuket! One of the most visited place in South East Asia, famous for its pristine white sand beaches & picturesque serene setting. In this tour, we make sure all your senses get replenished; you get to experience best of Phuket culture, taste the local Thai food, face off with serene landscape & shop the best what Phuket have to offers. Be prepared for a scenic drive across the island, gazing through the local way of life, and glimpsing important landmarks. Come & Explore Phuket Island with an Insider!!!
Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 Phuket – Krabi
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Krabi by ferry/ car while traveling to Krabi enjoy beauty of the sea, check at krabi hotel and later eveing free to explore by own and apriciate the beautiful of the island. comfortable night at krabi.
Day 4 Krabi – 4 Island Tour on Long Tail Boat with lunch
After a hearty breakfast, you would proceed to 4 Island Tour. Feel the most beautiful strip of sand on the earth! Krabi 4 Island tour is most popular tour one should opt for. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai popularly known as Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor which are covered. Set out for most memorable trip of your holiday, experience clean, tranquil, clear blue waves and forget the world behind.
Later come back to hotel and comfortable night at hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5 Krabi – Bangkok- Pattaya
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Krabi airport to board your flight for your nest holidays destination Pattaya, arrival at Bangkok airport and will be transferred to Pattaya Hotel, The duration of the drive would be about 2.5 hours. Arrival at hotel and check in at Pattaya Hotel. You then have the evening at leisure.comfortable night at Hotel.
Day 6 – Pattaya – Coral Island Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you would speedboat your way (a 45-minute ride from Pattaya Pier) to the idyllic Coral Island, also known as Koh Larn, through the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Thailand.Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya at Coral Island by own. Also enjoy lunch on this beautiful Island.
Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 Pattaya – Bangkok
After relishing your breakfast, you would embark on a pleasant journey back to Bangkok – the city of gleaming temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife.
Arrival at Bangkok and Check in at hotel. You then have the evening at leisure. comfortable night at Hotel.
Day 8 Bangkok – City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for a half-day Bangkok Temple tour – Golden buddha and marble buddha tour. after temple tour you will visit the Biggest Gems Gallery in the world.Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 9 Bangkok – Home
After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel as you would be transferred to the airport for the journey back to your home with sweet memories.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.