- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
- 2 Nights accomodation in Paris
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Entrances to excursions as per the itinerary
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Executive coach transportation
- Premium services of Bi-lingual Tour Director
- Only Driver Tips included
|Paris||Hotel Suite Novotel Paris Velizy or Similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th October
|Per Adult||18,700||Twin Sharing Basis|
|Per Adult||18,700||Triple Sharing Basis|
|Per Child||16,200||With Bed|
|Per Child||14,600||Without Bed|
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01 UK – Dover – Calais – Paris (320kms from Calais)
Arrive at your dedicated pick up point where you receive a warm welcome from your tour director. Here we board the coach, we head to Dover and its famous white cliffs before boarding the ferry to Calais. From Calais, we continue our journey towards Paris. Upon arrival, enjoy a scenic boat cruise along the River Seine. You will be enchanted as you pass by many of the Parisian monuments including the Alexander II Bridge, the Orsay Museum, the National Assembly and Paris’ own Statue of Liberty.
Day 02 Day at leisure on your own
Today you get the whole day at leisure. Discover Paris with metro or Hop on Hop off bus on your own. You may explore the Louvre museum, Notre Dame and others.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03 Paris – Calais – Dover – UK (300kms to Calais)
This morning, check out of the hotel and proceed to visit the second floor of the Eiffel Tower (Subject to availability). In the early afternoon we depart for Calais for the ferry crossing to Dover. Upon arrival, we proceed towards your final destination. The tour ends here and time to bid farewell to all the friends you have made on the tour.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.