- Camp Stay
Day 01: Cochin
On arrival meet and greet Fantabulous Holidays Representative, He/She would receive you and Assist with transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and get ready to explore Cochin.
Kochi (colonial name Cochin) is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as ‘God’s Own Country’. Its strategic importance over the centuries is underlined by the sobriquet Queen of the Arabian Sea. Informally, Cochin is also referred to as the Gateway to Kerala.
A few popular attractions of Cochin are the Santa Cruz Basilica, The Dutch palace at Mattancherry and St. Francis’ Church. Return back to the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar (130Km/ 4 Hrs)
Morning after delicious breakfast, check out from hotel and Proceed to Munnar. enjoying the scenic beauty & the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by.
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking. On arrival check in to the hotel & Rest of the day at Leisure.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar
Morning after healthy breakfast, start for full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Here visit to Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy and relax near the tea gardens and appreciated the beauty of nature as you share romantic talks. Later return back on time to the hotel and enjoy the stimulating hot tea sitting outside in the garden. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (120 km/ 4 hrs)
Morning after warm breakfast, check out from hotel and depart for Thekkady by road. En route visit the panoramic Western Ghat hills covered with spice plantations and an occasional view of waterfalls and streams, several types of spice plantations like cardamom, vanilla, pepper, cinnamon and clove.
Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India . The 120 years old ‘Surki’ dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. The Country’s sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, species and a rich tribal culture. On arrival at Thekkady, check into hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel in Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey ( 150 km/ 4 hr)
Morning after warm healthy breakfast, check out from hotel & process to Alleppey.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East, It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot.
Enjoy the magic of backwater. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Alleppey.
Day 06: Alleppey – Kovalam (180 Km/ 5 hrs)
Morning after delicious breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer you to Kovalam.
Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favorite haunt of tourists, Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmers and catamaran cruising are some of them. On arrival at Kovalam check in to Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure on the beach at Kovalam enjoy the scene of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands in Kerala -Gods own country. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Kovalam.
Day 07: Kovalam – Trivendrum – Kovalam
Morning after warm breakfast, we take you for a day sightseeing of Trivandrum.
Trivandrum is an ancient city with tradition dating back to 1000 BC. It is a peaceful attractive city built across seven hills; the city’s old quarter clusters around the temple, while along the busy Mahatma Gandhi Road are colonial mansions, churches and modern high-rises.
Visit: The Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Museum, Sri Padmanabha Temple afternoon go to the beach for relaxation. Return back to the hotel and rest of the day free at lesuire.
Overnight stay at Hotel in Kovalam.
Day 08: Kovalam – Trivandrum (30 kms-1 hrs)
Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel & Depart as per schedule to the Airport/ Railway station at Trivandrum.
- 1 Night accommodation at Cochin
- 2 Nights accommodation at Munnar
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kovalam
- 1 Night accommodation at Alleppey
- 1 Night accommodation at Thekkady
- Daily Breakfast
- Munnar local tour on private car
- All transfers(Cochin- Munnar, Munnar- Thekkady, Thekkady- Alleppey) on private car
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th September.
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Cochin||Hotel Green Dream or similar||Airlink Castle or similar|
|Munnar||Chancellor Resort or similar||Hotel Falling Water or similar|
|Kovalam||The Raja Hotel or similar||Abad Harmonia or similar|
|Alleppey||Arcadia Regency or similar||Hotel Lake Canel or similar|
|Thekkady||Hotel Abed Green or similar||Sandra Palace or similar|
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Toll tax, parking charges
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.