- Upto 3 stars
- Camp Stay
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya
- Daily Breakfast
- Pattaya Coral Island tour with lunch on Seat in Coach basis
- Bangkok City tour and Temple Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Visit Gems Galley on Seat in Coach basis
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Retrun Airfare
|Destination||3 Star||Room Type|
|Pattaya||Bella Villa Serviced Apartment||Standard|
|Bangkok||Convenient Park Bangkok||Standard|
|14 Feb||New Delhi to Bangkok|
|18 Feb||Bangkok to New Delhi|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till December.
|Category||Per Person INR|
|2 Per Person||11,500|
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 1 : Bangkok – Pattaya
Welcome to Bangkok,Thailand’s capital. It is a large city known for ornate shrines and vibrant street life. Upon Arrival you will meet with Fantabulous Holidays representative, He / She will assist you to Pattaya Hotel, The duration of the drive would be about 2.5 hours. Arrival at hotel and check in at Pattaya Hotel. day at leisure. Comfortable night at Hotel.
Day 2 : Pattaya – Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat with Lunch
After a hearty breakfast, you would speedboat your way (a 45-minute ride from Pattaya Pier) to the idyllic Coral Island, also known as Koh Larn, through the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Thailand.Enjoy Speed Boat Ride, Parasailing, Coral formations by Glass Bottom Boat and Swimming in the crystal clear blue waters of Pattaya at Coral Island by own. Also enjoy lunch on this beautiful Island.
Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3 : Pattaya – Bangkok
After healthy breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to bangkok. Check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok – City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for a half-day city temple tour to visit one of the most distinguished Buddhist temples – Golden buddha and marble buddha temple. After city tour you will visit the Biggest Gems Gallery in the world.Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 : Bangkok – Home
After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel as you would be transferred to the airport for the journey back to your home with sweet memories.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.