- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
Day 1 : Bali – Arrival
Welcome to the Island of Gods. Upon Arrival you will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative , He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel, in the evening you will be pick up at lobby hotel proceed to Dinner at Indian Restaurant. comfortable night at hotel.
Day 2 : Bali -Full day Balinese Penglipuran Village , Ubud Village + Kintamani tour
Morning after delicious Breakfast, you will proceed to Penglipuran Village tour,Village showcasing Balinese culture with a variety of traditional buildings, crafts & foods.then proceed to Ubud Village,
to discover the local cultures as an embryo of inspiration in every Balinese life style integrated with the modern influences, later proceed to enjoy Kintamani is one of the most scenic and interesting areas of Bali. A massive volcano 30,000 years ago created 3 kilometer wide caldera. Now Lake Batur fills half of the ancient caldera and the active Volcano Mount Batur occupies the other half.
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Fullday Ulundanu Baratan Lake with Tanah Lot Temple Tour
Morning, After breakfast proceed enjoy full day Tour to Ulun Danu Beratan Temple , this is both a famous picturesque landmark and a significant temple complex located on the western side of the Beratan Lake in Bedugul, central Bali.Ulun Danu Beratan, literally ‘the source temple of Lake Beratan’, is easily the island’s most iconic sanctuary sharing the scenic qualities with the seaside temples of Uluwatu and Tanah Lot. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop.
Later proceed to Tanah Lot Temple, which is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons,
Day 4 : Bali -Full day Glass Bottom Boat Tj. Benoa Beach and Uluwatu Cliff Temple Ocean View tour with Shopping tour
Morning after delicious Breakfast, you will be pick up at lobby hotel proceed to Tanjung Benoa Beach to take Glass Bottom Boat to visit Turtle Island where the guide will be happy to invite you to see the green turtles. you will be introduced on how to take care a turtle. From the newly hatched turtle eggs and turtles are hundreds of years old.
Later having Lunch at Indian Restaurant then Drive to Uluwatu Cliff Temple Ocean View, Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island’s western shores. after the tour you will be taken to Shopping at Shopping Mall then Dinner at Indian Restaurant and back to the hotel for sweet sleep.
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 : Bali – 2 Hours Spa with Sunset Dinner Cruise
Morning after delicious Breakfast , afternoon enjoy with fabulous shopping and having delicious lunch at India restaurant, later pamper yourself with 2 hours spa,in the evening proceed to Benoa harbor to Enjoy Sunset follow by Dinner at Cruise with Buffet Style and Full Entertainment , Like fire dance and all after finish romantic evening go back to hotel take good night sleep.
Meal : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5 : Bali – Home
Morning,after breakfast check out and drive to airport to take flight for home.
Meal : Breakfast
- 4 Nights accommodation in Bali’
- Meal- 4 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Full day Balinese Penglipuran Village and Ubud Village with Kintamani tour
- Fullday Ulundanu Baratan Lake with Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- 2 Hours Spa with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Full day Glass Bottom Boat Tj. Benoa Beach with Uluwatu Cliff Temple Ocean View tour and Shopping Tour
- Return Airport Transfers
- English Speaking Guide
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per day per guest
- Welcome Garland upon arrival
- 1 GSM Local Sim Card
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 10th October
|Category||INR Per Person|
|Destination||Hotel Names||Star CAtegory|
|Bali||Grand Lavillais Seminyak or similar||3 Star|
|Bali||Harper Legian or similar||4 Star|
Terms and condition
- tinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Return Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.