- Upto 3 stars
- Camp Stay
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Phuket
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Krabi
- Daily Breakfast with 2 Lunch
- Phuket City Tour
- Phi phi Islnad tour On Big boat with Lunch
- Krabi 4 Island Tour on long tail boat with lunch
- Krabi full day Jungle tour with Emerald Pool Hot Spring Waterfall, Tiger Cave Temple, Elephant Trekking
- All transfer on Private Basis
|Destination||Hotel Type||Room Type|
|Phuket||Andakira Hotel or Similar||Superior|
|Krabi||Ananta Burin or similar||Superior|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th December
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 1 : Phuket – Arrival
Welcome to the jewel of the Andaman Sea and a popular tropical beach resort. Upon arrival at airport you will meet with Fantabulous Holidays representative, He /she will assist with transfers to hotel. check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 2 : Phuket City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you would procced to phuket city tour. Welcome to pearl of Andaman, Phuket! One of the most visited place in South East Asia, famous for its pristine white sand beaches & picturesque serene setting. In this tour, we make sure all your senses get replenished; you get to experience best of Phuket culture, taste the local Thai food, face off with serene landscape & shop the best what Phuket have to offers. Be prepared for a scenic drive across the island, gazing through the local way of life, and glimpsing important landmarks. Come & Explore Phuket Island with an Insider!!!
Day 3 : Phuket – Phi Phi Island Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you would proceed to full day Phi Phi island tour. Phi Phi Islands, located just 45 minutes by speedboat from Phuket, offer a great laid back tropical life style. Soak up the sun, go beach hopping or simply enjoy the great outdoors in some of the most beautiful scenery in Asia. Classic white sandy beaches, surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and sunlit crystal clear water. Visit the Loh Samah Bay, swim or snorkeling with colorful fishes and plenty corals and Pileh Lagoon.
Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4 : Phuket – Krabi
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Krabi by ferry/ Car while traveling to Krabi enjoy beauty of the sea, check in at krabi hotel and later eveing free to explore by own and apriciate the beautiful of the island. comfortable night at krabi.
Day 5 : Krabi – 4 Island Tour by Long Tail Boat with Lunch
After a hearty breakfast, you would proceed to 4 Island Tour. Feel the most beautiful strip of sand on the earth! Krabi 4 Island tour is most popular tour one should opt for. The four islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai popularly known as Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor which are covered. Set out for most memorable trip of your holiday, experience clean, tranquil, clear blue waves and forget the world behind.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6 : Krabi – Krabi full day Jungle tour with Emerald Pool Hot Spring Waterfall, Tiger Cave Temple, Elephant Trekking
After a hearty breakfast, you will proceed for Krabi full day Jungle tour with Emerald Pool Hot Spring Waterfall, Tiger Cave Temple, Elephant Trekking, evening at hotel. Explore the Natural Wonders of Krabi on this full day tour with us. Witness the sacredness of the Tiger cave temple, a giant Buddha on the top which boasts a spectacular 360 degree view of Krabi. Relax in the natural Jacuzzi of the Hot springs and let the healing minerals do their magic. After the dip, a splash in the Emerald pool is a refreshing experience. Wrap up your tour with a ride on Elephant, enjoying the scenery.
Day 7 : Krabi – Home
After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel as you would be transferred to the airport for the journey back to your home with sweet memories.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.