- Camp Stay
Day 01 Cochin – Munnar (130Km/ 4 Hrs)
You will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative at Cochin and start your journey to Munnar. He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel.
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, and perched about 1600 m above sea level, the hill station of Munnar once used to be the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in south India. This hill station is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking. Check in at hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure trekking around tea estate.
Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar – Thekkady (110 km/ 4 hr)
Morning after delicious breakfast, check out from hotel and depart for Thekkady by road. En route visit the panoramic Western Ghat hills covered with spice plantations and an occasional view of waterfalls and streams, several types of spice plantations like cardamom, vanilla, pepper, cinnamon and clove.
Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India .The 120 years old ‘Surki’ dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. This sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq. Kms, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 Sq.Kms. The Country’s sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel in Thekkady.
Day 03: Thekkady – Alleppey (150 km/ 4 hr)
Morning after healthy breakfast, check out from hotel & process to Alleppey.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Enjoy the magic of backwater.
Comfortable stay at hotel in Alleppey.
Day 04: Alleppey- Cochin (64 kms/4hrs)
Morning after breakfast Check out from hotel & transfer back to Cochin Airport/ Railway station.
- 1 Night accommodation in Munnar
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady
- 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- Daily Breakfast
- Munnar local tour on private car
- All transfers(Cochin- Munnar, Munnar- Thekkady, Thekkady- Alleppey) on private car
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th Spetember.
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Munnar||Chancellor Resort or similar||Hotel Falling Water or similar|
|Alleppey||Arcadia Regency or similar||Hotel Lake Canel or similar|
|Thekkady||Hotel Abed Green or similar||Sandra Palace or similar|
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Toll tax, parking charges
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.