- Camp Stay
Day 01: Udaipur (664 Kms/ 10 Hrs 56 Mins)
Welcome to Udaipur you will meet Fantabulous Holidays Representative. He/She will assist you with the transfer to the hotel at Udaipur.
Udaipur : Formally known as the city of lakes and Venice of East. Udaipur, the capital of the former princely state of Mewar is a beautiful city in Rajasthan, India.
Udaipur is also referred to as the “Venice of the East”, the “Most Romantic City of India” and the “Kashmir of Rajasthan”. Udaipur the “City of Lakes” is one among the most romantic and beautiful cities of India. The city of Dawn, Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravales.
A vision in white drenched in romance and beauty, Udaipur city of Rajasthan state is a fascinating blend of sights, sounds and experiences – an inspiration for the imagination of the poets, painters and writers. Their reflection in the placid waters of the Lake Pichhola is an enticing sight.
Overnight stay at hotel at Udaipur.
Day 02: Udaipur
Morning after delicious breakfast visit to sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Enjoy picturesque lake Pichola set on the backdrop, established in 1559 by Maharana Udai Singh, is nick named as ‘Kashmir of Rajasthan’ or ‘Venice of the East’, owning to its natural beauty; enchanting location and picturesque surroundings.
The City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Later back to hotel . Rest of the day free for leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.
Day 03: Udaipur – Ranakpur – Mount Abu (250 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
Morning after healthy breakfast check out from hotel then drive to Mount Abu.
Mount Abu: The only hill station of Rajasthan, situated at an altitude of 1200 m. Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary is long and narrow but the top spreads out into a picturesque plateau, which is about 19 km in length and 5-8 km in breadth. Once home to the meditating rishi and munis, the legend has it that Mount Abu is home to 33 crore Gods and Goddess. Mount Abu has been home, to many rishis and munis (sages and saints), including the famous Rishi Vashishtha, who is believed to have created four Agnikul Rajput clans, from a fire- pit, by performing a yagna or fire sacrifice, to protect the earth from the demons. En route visiting Ranakpur temples with their beautiful carvings and the marble complex of Adinath shrine that has 1444 columns.Ranakpur is one of the most important five pilgrimage places of rajasthan, it is the pilgrimage hub of Jainism.It is known for peaceful nature of the flowers of Jainism. Arrive at Mount abu transfer to hotel, check in to the hotel,take rest. free for leisure
Overnight stay at hotel in Mount Abu.
Day 04: Mount Abu
Morning After breakfast, visit world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nikki Lake, Brahmin Kumari Ashram etc.
Dilwara Temple: These remarkable Jain temples are Mount Abu’s main attraction and among the finest examples includes two temples in which the art of carving marble reached unsurpassed heights.
The older of the temples is the ‘Vimal Vasahi ‘, built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar , Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the ‘ House of Elephants ‘, with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance.
Nakki Lake: Nakki Lake is virtually in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. It’s a pleasant stroll around the lake – look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Visit Prajapita Bramhakumari Ashram.later back to hotel free for leisure,
Overnight stay at hotel in Mount Abu.
Day 05: Mount Abu – Jodhpur (270 Kms/ 6 Hrs)
Morning after warm breakfast, check out from hotel then drive to Jodhpur
Jodhpur: History revolves around the Rathore Clan. Rao Jodha, the chief of the Rathore clan, is credited with the origin of Jodhpur in India. He founded Jodhpur in 1459. The city is named after him only. It was previously known as Marwar. The following paragraphs will tell you more about the past of Jodhpur, Rajasthan. The Rathores were driven out of their original homeland, Kaunaj, by Afghans. They fled to Pali, near to the present day Jodhpur. Rathore Siahaji married the sister of a local prince. This helped the Rathores to establish and strengthen themselves in this region. In some time they ousted the Pratiharas of Mandore, just 9 km of today’s Jodhpur. Initially, Mandore served as their capital, but, by 1459, Rathores felt a need for a secure capital. This lead to the formation of Jodhpur, the Sun City, by Rao Jodha. Arrive at Jodhpur, transfer to hotel, check in to hotel, take rest free for leisure, Evening visit the local markets.
Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 06: Jodhpur
Morning after healthy breakfast visit to the Mehrangarh Fort: situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal.
Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens.
Maha Mandir temple and Umaid Bhawan Palace: is one of the last palaces built in India. It was built in 1944 by Maharaja Umaid Singh. The king was attracted very much to the western style of living. The palace reflects his taste, as it is one of the rare palaces in India whose architecture is distinctly western. The architect of the palace was an English man named Henry Vaughn. Evening visit the Mandore Gardens. Later back to hotel,
Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 07: Jodhpur – Departure
Morning After breakfast you will check out from the hotel & proceed to railway station/airport to go back home with sweet memories.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Udaipur
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Mount Abu
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Jodhpur
- Daily Breakfast
- 10% Discount & Sightseeing by A/c Indigo / Innova car / Tempo Traveler. ( 2 Pax Dzire or Etios, 4 Pax Dzire or Etios,, 6 Pax Innova Car, 10 Pax Tempo Traveler & 12 Pax Tempo Traveler, 14 Pax Tempo Traveler )
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.