- Upto 3 stars
- Camp Stay
|Destination||Hotel Room||Room Type|
|Phuket||Andakira Hotel or similar||Superior|
|Krabi||Ananta Burin Krabi or similar||Superior|
|Bangkok||President Park or similar||Standard|
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Phuket
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Krabi
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily Breakfast with 1 Lunch
- Bangkok City tour and Temple Tour on Seat in Coach basis
- Visit Gems Galley on Seat in Coach basis
- Phuket Fantasea Show Tour
- Krabi 4 Island Tour
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfers on Seat in Coach basis
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 1 : Phuket
Welcome to the jewel of the Andaman Sea and a popular tropical beach resort. Upon arrival at airport you will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative, He /she will assist with transfers to hotel. check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Phuket.
Day 2 : Phuket- Fantasea Show
After a hearty breakfast, you would proceed to Phuket Fantasea Show.Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 : Phuket – Krabi
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Krabi by ferry while traveling to Krabi enjoy beauty of the sea, check at krabi hotel and later eveing free to explore by own and apriciate the beautiful of the island. comfortable night at krabi.
Day 4 : Krabi – 4 Island Tour
After a hearty breakfast, you would proceed to 4 Island Tour. Travel by traditional long tail boat to Phra Nang Cave beach, Chicken and Poda Islands, as well as the sandbank between Tub and Mor Islands, which has been featured in the Thailand tourist board’s “Unseen Thailand” campaign – though now it is very far from “unseen”!
Travel by traditional longtail boat to Phra Nang Cave beach, Chicken and Poda Islands, as well as the sandbank between Tub and Mor Islands, which has been featured in the Thailand tourist board’s “Unseen Thailand” campaign – though now it is very far from “unseen”!
You’ll picnic (rice box provided) on an island beach, and there will also be a couple of open water snorkeling stops, though do not expect to see much in the way of marine life.
Later come back to hotel and comfortable night at hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 5 : Krabi – Bangkok
This morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Krabi airport to board your flight for your nest holidays destination Pattaya, arrival at Bangkok airport and will be transferred to Pattaya Hotel, The duration of the drive would be about 2.5 hours. Arrival at hotel and check in at Pattaya Hotel. You then have the evening at leisure.comfortable night at Hotel.
Day 6 : Bangkok – City Tour
After a hearty breakfast, proceed for a half-day city tour to visit one of the most distinguished Buddhist temples – the Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha. This Temple is home to the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. after city tour you will visit the Biggest Gems Gallery in the world.Later return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7 : Bangkok – Home
After a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel as you would be transferred to the airport for the journey back to your home with sweet memories.
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th December
|2 Person||21,660 Per Person|
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.