- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
- 1 Nights accommodation in Kandy
- 1 Night Accommodation in Colombo
- Meal plane-2 Breakfast as indicated on the itinerary
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star|
|Kandy||Oakray City Hotel or similar||Earl’s Regent or similar|
|Colombo||Grand Oriental Hotel or similar||Ocean Edge Suites or similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 10th October. Child 00-02 Years Complimentary.
|Category||3 Star INR||4 Star INR|
|Child with bed||3,900||4,800|
|Child without bed||2,500||3,000|
- Return Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01: Kandy
Welcome to the Kandy. Upon Arrival you will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative. He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
In the evening visit to city tour of Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Arts and crafts Centre, a Gem museum and a lapidary and the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic.
Kandy- The hill capital. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic- Ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relichas grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world.
Gem Museum & Lapidary –Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gem in the world. At night be a witness of the cultural show. Kandyan Dance is a dance form that originated in the area called Kandy of the Central hills region in Sri Lanka. But today it has been widespread to other parts of the country.
Overnight stay at hotel in Kandy.
Day 02: Kandy –Peradeniya-Colombo (115.2 km/ 3-4hrs)
Morning after delicious Breakfast, you will proceed to the Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya. There after transfer to Pinnawela Visit.
Royal Botanical Gardens- Sixty Seven hectares of exquisite beauty and botanical treasurers containing more than 4000 species, this is haven not only for Scientists but to every nature lover as well.
Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage- Started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded, the orphanage has grown to be a big family today. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now, including baby elephant brought from various parts, as well as 14 babies born as a result of the captive breeding program. Afterwards proceed to Colombo.
Overnight stay at hotel in Colombo.
Day 03: Colombo City Tour
Morning after healthy breakfast free for city tour till transfer to airport for departure. And back with sweet memories.
Colombo– like many capital cities in developing countries Colombo is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood, yet in some parts; the old world charm is retained. After city tour Departure transfer to Airport.
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.