- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
- 1 Night accommodation in Metz.
- 1 Night accommodation in Zurich.
- 1 Night accommodation in Geneva.
- 1 Night accommodation in Paris.
- Meal plans-4 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 4 Dinner as indicated on the itinerary
- Entrances to excursions as per the itinerary
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Executive coach transportation
- Premium services of Bi-lingual Tour Director
- Only Driver Tips included
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star|
|Metz||Hotel Novotel Metz Centre or Similar||-|
|Zurich||Movenpick Hotel or Similar||-|
|Geneva||Business Park Hotel or Similar||-|
|Paris||-||Hotel Mercure Orly Aeroport or Similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 10th October
|Per Adult||44,000||Twin Sharing Basis|
|Per Adult||44,000||Triple Sharing Basis|
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01 UK – Dover – Calais – Brussels – Luxembourg (420kms from Calais)
Arrive at your dedicated pick up point where you receive a warm welcome from your tour director and after boarding the coach, we head to Dover and its famous white cliffs before boarding the ferry to Calais.From Calais, we continue our journey towards Brussels for an orientation tour which includes the Atomium structure (photo stop), the impressive Grand Place, as well as the world famous statue of Mannekin Pis. Continue towards Luxembourg where you check into the hotel for our overnight stay.
Day 02 Luxembourg – Drubba – Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Zurich (450kms)
Continue your journey southwards as you drive to Switzerland through the famous Black Forest region of Southern Germany. Here stop at the Drubba Centre, in the heart of the forest, where you have an opportunity to learn about the origins and manufacturing of the world famous Cuckoo clocks. You also have an opportunity to purchase these clocks and other souvenirs at specially reduced factory prices. As you drive through the dense forest you cross over the border and arrive at Schaffhausen in Switzerland, to see the picturesque Rhine Falls, Europe’s largest plain waterfalls. Leaving Rhine Falls continue to Zurich and enjoy a short orientation tour and a stop at Lake Zurich before driving on to your hotel in Zurich / Central Swiss area.
Day 03 Lucerne – Mt Titlis – Interlakne – Geneva (390kms)
Today continue to Lucerne, one of the six most frequently visited cities in the World. See the famous Lion Monument, a memorial for the mercenary soldiers, take a stroll across the Kappelbrucke – the world’s oldest covered wooden bridge. Later board the world’s first revolving aerial cable car on Mt Titlis to reach a height of 10,000 feet. As the cable cars ascend these beautiful mountains you may see people in the valley below on the several theme walks or on Trotti (seat less) bikes. Once on top, visit the icy glacier cave, the open terrace, play in the snow or go on the ICE Flyer chair lift (not included) over the crevasses. Walk on the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later we drive to Interlaken, a town between two lakes, popular place with Indian movie directors. Continue to Geneva for Overnight in the Geneva area.
Day 04 Geneva – Paris (550kms)
This morning we have an orientation tour which includes photo stops at the Place of Nations, the flower clock, the Reformation Monument, the Jet de Eau and the famous Lake Geneva. We leave the Swiss Alps towards Paris, driving past the famous wine growing area of Burgundy and its main city of Beaune. Overnight in the Paris area.
Day 05 Paris– Calais – Dover – UK (300kms to Calais)
This morning, check out of the hotel and proceed for the river Seine Cruise. Be enchanted by the many Parisian monuments:Alexander II Bridge, the National Assembly and Paris’ own Statue of Liberty. Later we embark on an orientation tour of Paris to see some of the most famous sights: Champs-Elysees street, Place du Concorde, Arc De Triomphe, Louvre museum,and many more historical monuments. Early afternoon we depart for Calais for the ferry crossing to Dover. Upon arrival, we proceed towards your drop off point. The tour ends here and time to bid farewell to all the friends you have made on the tour.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.