- Camp Stay
|Cairo||Grand Pyramids or similar|
|Nile cruise||Radamis II or similar|
- Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports
- All transfer from / to airports in a/c vehicles
- Private Half day guided tour to the pyramids and Sphinx area with entrance fee
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Cairo based on BB
- 03 nights’ accommodation onboard a 5* Nile cruise based on FB (food only & no beverages)
- Return Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01: Cairo
Meet at Cairo Airport upon arrival by Fantabulous Holidays representative who will assist you through airport customs & formalities. You will be escorted immediately to your hotel by Excel A/C modern fleet.
Day 02: Half Day Pyramids
Morning after delicious breakfast at the hotel then we start exploring ancient Egypt with a visit to the famous Pyramids. The Great Pyramid of Cheops which was built by manual labor, is the largest of the three main Pyramids and is the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramid of Chephren, which is the best preserved, and the Pyramid of Mycerinus. Nearby see the Sphinx, a marvelous sight carved out of a natural rocky outcrop, the lion’s body stretching 45m, with its paws 15m long. We will visit the Papyrus Institute and learn how paper was made in ancient times followed by shopping in the Papyrus Museum, Perfume factory and Jewelry shop. Back to the hotel for a free afternoon
Alternatively, take lunch at an oriental resultant before you start an optional tour to visit the famous Egyptian museum with the treasures of King Tutankhamoun.
And then drive to the most famous Khan El Khalili bazaars whereby you will have some free time to explore the market & buy souvenirs.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 03: Cairo – Aswan- Cruise
Morning after tasty breakfast in the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Aswan. In Aswan you will visit Philae Temple & High Dam. After that meet our representative and he/ she will transfer to the Nile cruise.
Overnight onboard on Nile Cruise.
Day 04: Nile Cruise
Morning after warm breakfast, visit Kom Ombo Temple. Sail to Edfu and visit Edfu and visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Luxor.
Overnight stay on board Nile Cruise.
Day 05: Nile Cruise
Morning after warm breakfast, visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatchepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. In the evening visit Karnat Temple and Luxor Temple.
Overnight stay on board Nile Cruise.
06: Nile Cruise- Luxor
Morning after warm breakfast on your cruise boat, check out and transfer to Luxor airport for your final flight.
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th September.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
If circumstances make you cancel your tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking conditions of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges, unless specified:
21 days prior to departure – Booking Deposit
20 Days – 14 Days prior to the departure of the Tour- 50% of tour cost
13 Days – 04 Days prior to the departure of the Tour- 75% of tour cost
03 Days – 00 Days prior to the departure of the Tour- 100% of tour cost
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services