- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
- 3 Nights accommodation in Paris
- Meal plans-3 breakfast,2 Dinner as indicated on the itinerary
- Entrances to excursions as per the itinerary
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Executive coach transportation
- Premium services of Bi-lingual Tour Director
- Only Driver Tips included
|Paris||Hotel Suite Novotel Paris Velizy or Similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid til 30th October
|Package Cost||INR||Room occupancy|
|Per Adult||33,200||Twin Sharing Basis|
|Per Adult||33,200||Triple Sharing Basis|
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 01 UK – Dover – Calais – Paris (320kms from Calais)
Arrive at your dedicated pick up point where you receive a warm welcome from your Tour Director. Proceed onto Dover. After boarding your ferry for the short channel crossing over to Calais, go out on the deck and admire the famous white cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle as you sail out of the port. After disembarking at Calais, you continue your journey towards Paris. Upon arrival, enjoy a scenic boat cruise along the River Seine. You will be enchanted as you pass by many of the Parisian monuments including the Alexander II Bridge, the Orsay Museum, the National Assembly and Paris’ own Statue of Liberty.
Day 02 Disneyland Paris (80kms)
Today you will receive a 2 day hopper ticket to both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Disneyland Paris is Europe’s leading tourist destination with world class attractions, shows & parades like Crush’s Coaster, Cars Race Rally, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Space Mountain: Mission 2, Big Thunder Mountain and many more. Around 9 pm you leave the park and head to hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03 Continue your fun with your 2 day pass
Continue your fun with your 2 day pass. Around 6 pm you leave the Disneyland Park to go into Paris for your dinner at an Indian restaurant. Later you embark on an orientation tour of Paris by night where you will drive through and see some of the most famous sights such as the Champs-Elysees, Arc De Triomphe, Louvre museum, Concorde Square and many more historical monuments.
Meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 04 Paris – Calais – Dover – UK (300kms to Calais)
Check out of the hotel after breakfast and proceed to Versailles, to visit the magnificent Versailles Gardens, at the Palace of Versailles, the former residence of the famous “Sun King”. In the early afternoon you depart for Calais for the ferry crossing to Dover. Upon arrival, you proceed towards your final destination. Your tour ends here and bid farewell to all friends you have made on the tour
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hote
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.