- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
Day 1 Kuala Lumpur – Arrival
Welcome to kuala Lumpur, City of cross cultural influence and traditions. Upon arrival you would be greeted by Fantabulous Holidays representative at airport, He will assist you with transfers to hotel on seat in coach, check- in at hotel at 3 pm(standard). In the evening, explore the city and let the city’s warmth embrace you as you lose yourself in its unique blend of tradition, culture old world charm and new world sophistication. Explore its nooks and crannies, and you’ll discover captivating sights, sensational sounds, aromatic smells and fantastic people.
Later come back to hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 Kuala Lumpur – City tour
In the Morning enjoy the delicious breakfast, proceed the city tour of kuala lumpur half day city tour on seat in coach.Start this exciting expedition of the city with a visit to the National Monument building. This entire complex houses a plethora of exhibits and sculptures, which were built in remembrance of the brave soldiers of the country. It is amazing to know that all these structures hold a record for being the tallest of the freestanding groups of bronze sculptures. The next stop on this tour would be at the Gate of King’s Palace. Still not open to public, palace’s main entrance is its key attraction, where a royal guard stands guarding it. You would also pass by the Moorish-style Railway Station Building and The National Mosque. Both these structures are architectural wonders that shouldn’t be missed while exploring Kuala Lumpur. The railway station building located southeast of the National Mosque has a gorgeous Islamic exterior, beneath which breathes the recesses that resemble a typical glass & iron English building belonging to the Victorian times. The mosque on the other hand is uniquely designed to embody a contemporary expression of the traditional Islamic art. You would then proceed ahead to a Chocolate Factory and the imposing Kuala Lumpur Tower– the fourth tallest telecommunications tower in the world. This tour would also include a visit to the Thean Hou Temple, a photo stop at the Independence square, after which you would visit the Royal Selangor Pewter for a guided factory tour. After a photo stop at KLCC, you would be taken for chocolate shopping at MATIC. The tour would come to an end at the pavilion mall.
Later come back to hotel for comfortable overnight stay.
Day 3 Kuala Lumpur – Genting
In the morning enjoy the testy breakfast, then you will proceed to you next tour destination Genting. En route, you would be paying a visit to the Batu Caves – a limestone hill that features a series of caves having a 100-year old temple incorporated within it. while proceed to Genting you will get one-way cable car ride for some breath-taking views.arrival at Genting and check -in at hotel. this place is an ultimate destination for its indoor & outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course and a casino. comfortable night at hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, you have the day for relaxing and indulging in the various attractions in this ‘City of Entertainment’. Over night at hotel.
Day 5 Genting – Departure
After a hearty breakfast, you will check out of the hotel and drive to airport to take your flight back home with sweet memories.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Nights accommodation in Genting
- Return airport transfers
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour seat in coach basis
- Batu caves visit seat in coach basis
- Transfer from Kuala Lumpur hotel to Genting hotel
- Mayasia visa fee
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th September.
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Child without bed||6,000||13,900|
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star|
|Kuala Lumpur||Citin Hotel Masjid Jamek or similar||Quality Centra Hotel or similar|
|Genting||FIRST WORLD HOTEL or similar||Genting Grand or similar|
Terms and condition
- Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will be borne by the passengers. Fantabulous Holidays will not be responsible for the same
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package and airfare available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Economy Class Return Airfare
- Airport tax
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Lunch and dinner
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.