- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
- 1 Night Accommodation in Amritsar
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Dharamshala
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Dalhousie.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- 10% Discount on Laundry
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Indigo / Innova car / Tempo Traveler. ( 2 Pax Dzire or Etios, 4 Pax Dzire or Etios,, 6 Pax Innova Car, 10 Pax Tempo Traveler & 12 Pax Tempo Traveler, 14 Pax Tempo Traveler )
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star|
|Amritsar||Hotel Sanjog or similar||Golden Tulip or similar|
|Dharamshala||Snow Crest or similar||Natures View or similar|
|Dalhousie||Hotel Sangrila or similar||Dalhousie Grand Banikhet or similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 31 December. Child below 5 years free is complimentary.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- GST (5%)
Day 01: Arrival at Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station/Airport and you will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative. He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day. Check in to hotel.
Immersed in history, the city of Amritsar is one of the largest in Punjab. Mainly known for housing the Golden temple, originally named Harmandir Sahib, the city is historically rich. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony Amritsar is located just 28 kilometers away from the Indo-Pak Wagah border. Wagah border is principally known for the ostentatious Wagah border ceremony where soldiers from India and Pakistan parade that ends up in perfectly co-ordinated lowering of national flags. The hair-raising precision of the soldiers is a scene to cherish for whole life. Return to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Amritsar.
Day 02: Amritsar – Dalhousie (197km/ 4hrs 7mins)
Morning after healthy Breakfast, Check out from hotel and drive to next destination Dalhousie.
The drive from Pathankot to Dalhousie is a pleasant experience. You will also see the Ranjit Sagar Lake from Dhar. Dalhousie is considered as one of the most beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. The name of the town came from the British General who established it as a summer destination, Lord Dalhousie. It offers picturesque views of the snow-capped Himalayas along with the lush greenery in the area. It is situated at the foot of the Dhauladhar Mountains and is about 1,970 metres above sea level. Check in at hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure, evening enjoy at mall road. Arrival at Dalhousie and check in to the hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 03: Dalhousie – Local Sightseeing
Morning after warm breakfast Visit Local Sightseeing.
St. Johns Church- This Church stands on the Gandhi Chowk. This Church was the first to be built after the town of Dalhousie was founded. Prior to 1863 a wooden structure stood at this place. The idea to build a stone structure took birth with the arrival of Rev. John H. Pratt who came to Dalhousie on 11-04-1863 and inspired the Christian community to build a permanent church building at this place. Building of this church is a copy of Roman Catholics Church of England but this church belongs to Protestants.
St. Francis Church- This Catholic Church is a very prominent monument on the Subhash Chowk. This Church was built in the year 1894 from the contributions made by Army and Civil Officers and Civilians. This Church is managed and maintained by the Cathoilic Diocese of Jalandhar. St. Francis’ Church on Prtrain hill is believed to have been built on the lines of a certain church in England. Beautiful glass work and intricate stone work can be seen in the Church. Service is conducted every Sunday.
Panjpulla It means five bridges. It is a picturesque spot with water flowing under the five small bridges. A samadhi of Sardar Ajit Singh, uncle of Bhagat Singh, adds to its importance. A small fresh water spring Satdhara is close by. There is also a water fall at Panjpulla.
Overnight stay at hotel in Dalhousie.
Day 04: Dlahouise – Dharamshala (117kms / 3hrs 14mins)
Morning after delicious Breakfast, check out and drive to next destination Dharamshala.
Dharamshala is the second winter capital of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It was formerly known as Bhagsu. It’s placed at an average altitude of 1,475 meters above sea level. The city is surrounded a thick cover of deodar cedar trees and is one of the major strong holds for the Tibetan refugees and the seat of the 14th Dalai Lama of the Tibetan sect of Buddhism.
Bhagsunag – This temple is located at a height of 1770 m above sea level. Surrounded by beautiful pools and lush greenery. The pools around this temple are believed to be sacred and contain miraculous powers of healing. The temple was built by King Bhagsu and is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Dal lake And Naddi – Dal lake is 11 km from lower Dharamsala and lies in between hills and deodar trees. This is a starting point for trekking and excursion, which is covered around the lake to make the walk memorable.
Mcleodganj – Dalai lama monestary- Overlooking the mountain ranges of Dhauladhar, the Namgyal Monastery is situated within the Tsuglagkhang complex. This complex also is the proud home to the residence of Dalai Lama, among various other shrines, temples, bookstores, souvenir shops etc.
St. John’s Church – This neo-gothic church was built in 1852 and is one of the most important churches in Himachal Pradesh. Located near Dharamshala and on the way to Mcleodganj, this church was built in dedication to John the Baptist.evening back to hotel hotel.
Overnight stay and Dinner at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 05: Dharamshala – Kangra Fort (24kms/ 44mins) and Chamunda Devi Temple Sightseeing (90 kms/ 1hrs 48mins)
Morning after healthy Breakfast visit to Kangra Fort.
Kangra Fort – The Kangra Fort is located atop a hill at the confluence of Banganga and Patal Ganga river (also known as the Majhi), in the south western outskirts of the old Kangra town. The fort was built by the founder of Katoch Dynasty, Bhuma Chand and is also known by other names, Nagarkot and Kot Kangra.
Norbulingka – Norbulingka Institute was founded near Dharamshala in 1988 for preserving Tibetan culture, literature and art. The institute is named after Norbulingka, the summer residence of the Dalai Lamas in Lhasa, Tibet.
Chamunda Temple – Commonly known as Chamunda Nandikeshwar Dham, it is a famous temple of Goddess Shakti who is the goddess of power. The temple complex holds a Kund in it where devotees take a holy dip in it because it has sacred importance. However, the main deity of the temple is not accessible to the visitors as it is under cover. A cave-like scoop that is in the back of the temple has importance of being representing an embodiment of Shiva in the form of stone lingam. Later back to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
Day 06: Dharamshala –Chandigarh (247km / 5hrs 13mins)
Mor0ning after breakfast check out from hotel , Later drive to Chandigarh to Airport/ Railway Station for onward destination.
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.