- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
· 3 Nights Accomodation in Kuta
· 3 Nights Accomodation in Kerobokan
· Daily Breakfast With 3 Dinne
- Barong- Kintamani Tour
- Water Sports Activities & Candle Light Dinner
- Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- spa & Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Uluwatu Kecak Dinner At Jimbaran
- Bali Airport To Kuta Hotel
- Kuta Hotel To Kerobokan Hotel
- Kerobokan Hotel To Bali Airport
|Destination||3 Star||Room Type|
|Kuta||Best Western Kuta Villa||Deluxe Room Private Pool|
|Kerobokan||Uppala Villa & Spa Umalas||Villa 1 Bedroom Private Pool|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 10 January
|Category||Per Person (INR)|
- Return Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
Day 1 : Arrival – Bali
Welcome to the Island of Gods bali. Upon Arrival you will meet with Fantabulous Holidays representative , He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel kuta, Once you have checked-in, spend the day at leisure. comfortable night at hotel
Day 2 : Kuta-Barong- Kintamani Tour
After Breakfast, you will proceed to Visit Kintamani Village with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake batur from the top. Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one. Beside see the volcano, also the kintamani tour will visit other interesting tourist destination which is worth to visit during your journey explore this amazing islands. Kintamani Tour will visit places of interest in Bali like Watching Barong and Keris Dance performance or Trance dance is traditional Balinese dance with story fighting Good and Evil, then tour continue to visit Celuk Village for see the process making traditional gold and silver art, Batuan Village for see the process making traditional painting art in this village, then we heading to kintamani for see the magnificent view of Active mount Batur and Lake batur view. After finish admire the beauty of volcano view we will having lunch in Kintamani with view volcano of mount batur and lake batur from the restaurant, After lunch Kintamani tour continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple is a sacred holy spring water temple at Tampak siring village, then tour continue to visit the Goa Gajah Temple or known as a elephant cave temple, after finish explore the elephant cave temple we will go back to hotel with bring Amazing memory feature in this full day kintamani mount batur volcano and lake bature view tour packages.
Day 3 : Kuta -Water Sports Activities & Candle Light Dinner
After breakfast, you will enjoy your Water Sport Activities . Tanjung Benoa to enjoy some fun with water. Take up activities like banana boat ride, Jet Ski and parasailing together. Later back to the hotel. In the evening you will be transferred to one of the best restaurant and Enjoy Your Delicious candle Light dinner with your loved one. Comfortable stay at the hotel
Meal : Breakfast , Dinner
Day 4 : Kuta-KerobokanTransfer- Spa & Sunset Dinner Cruise
Morning after delicious Breakfast , pamper yourself with 2 hours spa and in the evening proceed to Enjoy Sunset follow by Dinner at Cruise with Buffet Style and Full Entertainment , Like fire dance and all after finish romantic evening go back to hotel take good night sleep.
Meal Breakfast, Dinner
Day 5 : Kerobokan- Tanah Lot Temple Tour
After Breakfast, You will enjoy your Tanah Lot Temple Tour. Enjoy a scenic ride to Tanah Lot Temple, one of the much celebrated hotspots of Bali. Blessed by an incredible offshore setting, this is a Hindu temple that is perched atop a ridge and is kissed by waves constantly. Breathtaking sunsets enhance the charisma of this ancient temple. Drink in the lovely hues of sunset here and delight in blissful togetherness at this iconic place. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 : Kerobokan- Uluwatu Kecak Dinner at Jimbaran
After breakfast, you will enjoy your Uluwatu Kecak Dinner At Jimbaran Tour. You will enjoy a Combine performance of Bali’s famous Kecak Dance with dinner at the Four Seasons’ Sundara Restaurant during this 6-hour private excursion. Explore the cliffside Balinese temple of Uluwatu before enjoying a mesmerizing, open-air, performance based on the Hindu Ramayana story. Cap off the evening with an included dinner at Sundara, housed in the award-winning Four Seasons Jimbaran.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 7 : Kerobokan- Home
After a hearty breakfast, you will check out of the hotel and drive to airport to take your flight back home with sweet memories.
Meal : Breakfast
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.