- Upto 3 stars
- Camp Stay
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star|
|Cochin||Hotel Green Dreams or similar||Airlink Castle Hotel or similar|
|Munnar||Chancellor Resort or similar||Falling Waters or similar|
|Thekkady||Sealord or similar||Hotel Sandra Palace or similar|
|Alleppey||Arcadia Regency or similar||Lake Canopy or similar|
- 1 Night accommodation in Cochin
- 2 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady
- 1 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- Daily Breakfast
- Cochin city tour on private car
- Munnar Local tour on private car
- Thekkady local tour on private car
- All transfers(Cochin- Munnar, Munnar- Thekkady, Thekkady- Alleppey, Alleppey – Cochin) on private car
- Toll tax, parking charges
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 01: Cochin- Arrival – City tour
Upon arrival you will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative, He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel. Check in to the hotel and get ready to explore Cochin. A few popular attractions of Cochin are the Santa Cruz Basilica, The Dutch palace at Mattancherry and St. Francis’ Church.
Kochi (colonial name Cochin)-Queen of the Arabian Sea. Kochi is a vibrant city situated on the south-west coast of the Indian peninsula in the breathtakingly scenic and prosperous state of Kerala, hailed as ‘God’s Own Country’.
Return back to the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar (130Kms/ 4 hrs)
Morning after delicious breakfast check out from hotel and Proceed to Munnar enjoying the scenic beauty and the marvelous waterfalls high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by.
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, and perched about 1600 m above sea level, the hill station of Munnar once used to be the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in south India. This hill station is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking. On arrival check in to the hotel and Rest of the day at Leisure.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Munnar
Morning after healthy breakfast start for full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Here visit to Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Tea Plantation and Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary. Enjoy and relax near the tea gardens and appreciated the beauty of nature as you share romantic talks. Later return back on time to the hotel and enjoy the stimulating hot tea sitting outside in the garden. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (120 kms/ 4 hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and depart for Thekkady by road. En route visit the panoramic Western Ghat hills covered with spice plantations and an occasional view of waterfalls and streams, several types of spice plantations like cardamom, vanilla, pepper, cinnamon and clove.
Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India .The 120 years old ‘Surki’ dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. This sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq. Kms, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 Sq.Kms. The Country’s sole Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations. On arrival at Thekkady, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure.
Overnight at hotel in Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Alleppey (155kms/ 5 hrs)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel & process to Alleppey.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; it is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Enjoy the magic of backwater.
Comfortable stay at hotel in Alleppey.
Day 06: Alleppey- Home
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to Cochin to take flight / rail to go back home with sweet memories.
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th September.
|Cetegory||3 Star||4 Star|
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.