- Camp Stay
Day 01 : Cochin – Munnar (127 kms/ 3hrs 48 mins)
You will meet Fantabulous Holidays representative at Cochin and start your journey to Munnar. He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel.
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, and perched about 1600 m above sea level, the hill station of Munnar once used to be the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in south India. This hill station is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking. Check in at hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure trekking around tea estate.
Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar – Local Tour
After morning breakfast proceed for sightseeing trip of Munnar visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, the Mattupetty Dam & Dairy Farm, Old Munnar Town, the town market etc.
Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy, Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar-Alleppey (166 km/ 4 hrs 37 min)
After morning breakfast, Proceed to Alleppey.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. The pier, which extends into the sea here, is over 137 years old. Entertainment facilities at the Vijaya Beach Park add to the attraction of the beach. There is also an old lighthouse nearby which is greatly fascinating to visitors. Arrive and Check into a Resort. Explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters.
Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 04: Alleppey – Kovalam (190 kms/ 5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel & get transferred to Kovalam.
Kovalam is an internationally renowned beach with three adjacent crescent beaches. It has been a favorite haunt of tourists, Sunbathing, swimming, herbal body toning massages, special cultural programmes and catamaran cruising are some of them. The tropical sun acts so fast that one can see the faint blush of coppery tan on the skin in a matter of minutes. Life on the beach begins late in the day and carries on well into the night. The beach complex includes a string of budget cottages, Ayurvedic health resorts, and convention facilities, shopping zones, swimming pools, Yoga and Ayurvedic massage centres.
Arrive at Kovalam check in into the hotel. Evening is free or spend time at Beach.
Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 05: Kovalam
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing of Thiruvananthapuram covering Museum complex, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli Tourist village, Aakulam boat club, Shangmugham Beach. Later back to Kovalam.
Overnight stay at hotel in Kovalam.
Day 06: Kovalam – Cochin / Trivandrum
Morning enjoy in your buffet breakfast and get transfer to Cochin / Trivandrum airport/ railway station for your onward journey.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Munnar
- 1 Night accommodation at Alleppey
- 2 Nights accommodation at Kovalam
- Daily Breakfast
- Munnar local tour on private car
- All transfers (Cochin- Munnar, Munnar- Thekkady, Thekkady- Alleppey) on private car
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 30th September.
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Munnar||Chancellor Resort or similar||Falling Waters or similar|
|Allepey||Arcadia Regency or similar||Lake Canopy or similar|
|Kovalam||The Raja or similar||Sagara Beach or similar|
Terms and condition
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1400 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost available at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Toll tax, parking charges
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- GST (5%)
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.5,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.