- Upto 5 stars
- Camp Stay
Day 01 UK – Dover – Calais – Brussels (200kms from Calais)
Arrive at your dedicated pick up point where you receive a warm welcome from your tour director and after boarding the coach, we head to Dover and its famous white cliffs before boarding the ferry to Calais. From Calais, we continue our journey towards Brussels for an orientation tour which includes the Atomium structure (photo stop), a visit to the spectacular Mini Europe and later the impressive Grand Place, as well as the world famous Statue of Mannekin Pis.
After dinner, check into the hotel for our overnight stay.
Day 02 Brussels – Madurodam / Keukenhof – Volendam – Amsterdam area (200kms)
After breakfast we drive towards The Hague, the political capital of The Netherlands and start by visiting the Keukenhof flower gardens (open only from 23rd March to 21st May 2017). If travelling after these dates, you will visit the famous Madurodam model village instead. We then proceed to the beautiful fishing village of Volendam and enjoy a demonstration of making wooden shoes at the Clog Factory & then to the Cheese Farm. Later we continue to Amsterdam and discover the city in the most novel manner, as you take a canal cruise on the city’s intricate water systems, a captivating way to see this city. After dinner, walking tour of Amsterdam by night –visiting the Red Light District.
check into the hotel for our overnight stay.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 03 Amsterdam – Cologne – Koblenz – Rhine Cruise – Frankfurt area (480kms)
After breakfast we drive to Cologne in Germany to visit the magnificent 515ft tall Gothic Cathedral in Cologne, before heading towards the beautiful town of Koblenz. We then continue our wonderful drive along the River Rhine and enjoy a Rhine cruise viewing the picturesque perched castles along the Rhine Valley. After disembarking the boat, we continue to the Frankfurt area for dinner and our overnight stay.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 04 Germany – Calais – Dover – UK (610kms to Calais)
After breakfast we check out of the hotel and start your journey towards Calais driving through some of the most scenic and industrial areas of France. En-route, stop at one of the motorway cafes for lunch. Upon arrival in Calais board the ferry for the short crossing to Dover. Upon returning to UK, the tour ends at your original pick–up point.
- 1Night accommodation in Brussels.
- 1Night accommodation in Amsterdam
- 1Night accommodation in Frankfurt
- Meal plans-3Breakfast,3 dinner as indicated on the itinerary
- Entrances to excursions as per the itinerary
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Executive coach transportation
- Premium services of Bi-lingual Tour Director
- Only Driver Tips included
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 10th October
|Per Adult||29,500||Twin Sharing Basis|
|Per Adult||29,500||Triple Sharing Basis|
|Per Child||23,300||With Bed|
|Per Child||20,800||Without Bed|
|Category||3 Star||4 Star|
|Brussels||Thon Hotel Brussels Airport or Similar||-|
|Amsterdam||-||NH Hotel Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst or Similar|
|Frankfurt||Mercure Hotel Wings or Similar|
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Retrun Airfare
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance (mandatory for person above 60 years of age)
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory room supplement and high season surcharges per person is applicable during Fairs ,Festivals and Events
- 5.00% GST on total package cost
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services.