- Upto 3 stars
- Camp Stay
- 3 nights accommodation in Dharamshala hotel
- Daily Breakfast with Dinner
- Dharamshala local sightseeing
- Mcleodganj local sightseeing
- Pick up Dharamshala Volvo bus stand
- Drop at Dharamshala Volvo stand
|Destination||2 Star||3 Star|
|Dharamshala||Hotel Anand Palace or Similar||Snow Crest Inn or Similar|
Cost is on Per Person Basis
Package is valid till 31th December.
|Category||2 Star||3 Star|
- Air Fare / Train fare / volvo fare .
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage .
- Travel Insurance, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges (tip), fuel cost inclusive
Day 01: Arrive from Delhi to Dharamshala
In early morning you will arrive from Delhi to Dharamshala. You will reach there in the evening. Meet and Greet Fantabulous Holidays representative at Dharamshala, and start your journey to beautiful hills station Dharamshala. Welcome to the dharamshala. He/ She will assist you with transfer to the hotel. Take some rest in your hotel. After rest you will visit their local market by own. Later come back in your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: 1st day Mcleodganj local sightseeing
Morning after delicious breakfast, proceed to local sightseeing of Dharamshala.
Dal Lake And Naddi – Dal lake is 11 km from lower Dharamshala and lies in between hills and deodar trees. This is a starting point for trekking and excursion, which is covered around the lake to make the walk memorable.
Bhagsunag Temple- Temple of god Shiva situated around 2 km from McLeodganj Bazaar. Constructed around 1800 century and then worshipped majorly by 14 Gukha platoon villages in Dharamshala. Very next to Bhagsunag temple is a water fall, one of the major tourist attraction spot in Dharamshala.
Mcleodganj – Dalai lama monastery- Overlooking the mountain ranges of Dhauladhar, the Namgyal Monastery is situated within the Tsuglagkhang complex. This complex also is the proud home to the residence of Dalai Lama, among various other shrines, temples, bookstores, souvenir shops etc. Tibet museum, tsuglagkhang complex (Dalai Lama temple).
St. John’s Church – This neo-gothic church was built in 1852 and is one of the most important churches in Himachal Pradesh. Located near Dharamshala and on the way to Mcleodganj. This church was built in dedication to John the Baptist. Later evening back to hotel.Overnight stay at hotel in Dharamshala.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 03: 2nd day Dharamshala sightseeing
After early morning breakfast you will visit Dharamshala. Here you will visit Dharamshala cricket ground, war memorial, tea garden, Kangra museum Dharamshala etc. After this you will come back your hotel for overnight stay.
Meal: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 04: Dharamshala to Delhi
After morning breakfast you will check out from hotel at Dharamshala. And your journey gets start for you home with Sweet memories.
Terms and condition
- Itinerary is subject to change / swap without any prior notice
- Rate is valid for 2 people traveling together
- The hotels are subject to change without prior notice. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Please Note: Standard Check-in time for Hotels is 1500hrs
- The package does not include any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drinks and other things not mentioned in our itinerary
- The Rate of Exchange (ROE) will be the prevailing rate on the date/day of booking
- Service taxes mentioned above are as per prevailing rates from Govt. of India. Should there be any changes in it, the same will be notified and levied accordingly.
- This package is valid for the said dates/months; prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time 1500 hours and check out 1100 hours. to 1200 hours.
- The prices are based on the cost of land package at the time of costing. None of the services are confirmed at the moment and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Non-refundable booking deposit of Rs.10,000 per person. This would be adjusted towards your final tour price.
- Price mentioned above is only a quotation. No reservations has been held on confirm status basis
- Full payment to confirm the all services